Tuesday, May 12, 2009

getting ready to go!

Hi Everyone! I am really posting just to make sure I understand how to do this. Thanks to Sam for setting this up, and for taking the super flattering profile picture with no advance warning. :)

I am very excited to be part of this trip to Poland, and excited about all the new experiences we will have. I am also preparing to share on Drug Treatment Court while in Poland, as there is not a comparable program there. Thanks to Kristi and Joey for taking over my duties while I am gone.

We invite you to view our blog over the next two-plus weeks to see how we are spending our time while in Poland. There should be some interesting things posted, and, I am sure, some more really flattering and not-at-all-embarrassing pictures!

More to come....

-Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment